Headquartered just outside Chicago, Sustainable Solutions Group has a global reach and has helped food companies make animal welfare sourcing improvements. We have advised Starbucks, PF Chang’s, Chipotle, Dunkin’ Brands, Sonic, Dairy Queen, Whole Foods Global Animal Partnership 5-Step program, Sprouts Farmers Markets, Kroger, Harris Teeter, Compass Group, Unilever, Organic Valley, and more.
- We facilitate pragmatic Animal Well-Being & Antibiotics Policy Development while being careful to satisfy all stakeholders.
- We offer a Meat, Dairy, & Egg Animal Welfare Sourcing Assessment to measure current state of animal welfare and growth hormones in supply chains and provide a formal report of animal welfare recommendations.
- Our Pre-Crisis Planning & Audit Evaluation guides you to understand demands made by animal advocacy groups to minimize the risk of being a target.
- We specialize in Group Facilitation & Executive Coaching.
- Through Responsible Sourcing Strategic Planning we facilitate a Crawl-Walk-Run approach to take advantage of business opportunities in earning Millennial loyalty to your brand’s value equation.
Our Mission is to:
- Build awareness of the financial and social risks of not addressing responsible sourcing animal welfare concerns of consumers highlighted in social media
- Guide companies to financial and social success through a customized Responsible Sourcing Roadmap for healthy, humane sourcing coupled with effective messaging
- Provide a safe place for companies to go to fully understand NGO demands without fear of retaliation